6:22 PM

Monday 6/8/09

|

"Monday"
50 Jumping pull-ups

50 Burpees
25 Jumping pull-ups
25 Burpees

Class times today are:
0600 Group wod
10:30 Women's class
6:00 pm Group wod
Please be on time for classes. Thank you.

**Please also note the 0600 classes this week are Monday, Thursday and Friday. Sorry for any inconvenience.**



Utah Valley Runner Seminar this Friday, June 12 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the Clark Auditorium at Utah Valley Hospital Ed. Center. There will be elite athletes there to discuss short to ultra-marathon running and triathlons. There will also be a doctor panel there to discuss injury prevention and treatment. One featured speaker is William Tete, an elite runner from Kenya who will be speaking about the Kenyan way of running. This seminar is free to attend. Viking Crossfit has been invited to have a table set up there to promote our gym and show how Crossfit training can help any athlete improve in any sport. So come listen to a great seminar and support us at our table! The Clark Auditorium is on the corner of Bulldog and 500 West in Provo.

13 comments:

Viking CrossFit said...

Please check the schedule this week for classes and times. Erick is out of town all week so we had to do some rearranging.
If you are planning on coming to the 0600 class tomorrow, please be on time. Jason has to be at the Firestation by 0700. Thanks. Have a great "Monday". muahhh.

Mandy :) said...

I am excited about doing this one! Ecspecially since I have been working on burpees. It will hurt but feel ohhh so good. Woop! Woop!

Jason said...

We had a great class today.
Julio
Jenn
Kate
Rocky
Sergio
Everyone was under 15 minutes. We were all there bright and early at 0600 hours and I put them all through a warm up. Everyone did really well. Surprisingly they said that the jumping pull-ups were the tough part of the WOD. I am at work now so I will find out in about a half hour and let you know. Have a great day everyone.

Anonymous said...

This wod seems brutal, I'm going to steal it. See you soon Gnat;)
U'i

Natalie said...

U'i....I will write you tonight...I promise!!! I can't wait to see you and have you at our gym in July!

I am so impressed with our Women's class. They are doing awesome! They all blew through the work out today and really kept their intensity up...way to go ladies! You are all making progress already. It's so exciting to see their enthusiasm to work hard and learn something new. Keep it up!

Natalie said...

P.S. I did not do the wod today. I'm still recovering from the flu that my family and I all had last weekend. Feel much better but just weak and tired. Ugh. Oh, and I so love burpees. ;)

Tonia said...

I am LOVING this class! So glad I am doing it.

Jason said...

Well I did the WOD at work and it was brutal. I was going so fast on the burpees up until about 10 or 15 then it started to hit me. It was a fun one though.

5:30

Unknown said...

If I can't be on time (because of work), I'll do this one at home and make my wife keep time. Nothing like a spouse with a stop watch to motivate a guy.

Unknown said...

P.S. Love the picture of me that looks like I'm basically dying while jogging. Baby steps.

Anonymous said...

Just finished. 11:29 w/ knee burps. Meh.

Natalie said...

Great job Brett! It's even harder to motivate yourself to do a wod at home so way to go!

So glad you're loving the classes Tonia, keep it up you're doing SO GREAT!

Great job Jason...Geez 5:30??? wow!

wamackintoshfam said...

This WOd killed me. But felt oh so good. I did the rx burpees. time 11:56 I wanted ten minutes grrrr. Brett awesome! I so know how you feel on doing WOds at home. I have done it several times. Marty good job on your WOD and welcome back. Keep coming. Everyone did soooooo good today. I even had to try ddoing a hand stand and see how long I could hold it. I held it for 1 min 10 seconds. My arms were going numb. lol They tricked me on top. I could not figure out why 45 seconds took so long. lol Anyway great WOD!!

Post a Comment