9:00 PM

Friday 9/25/09

|

10 KB swings
5 muscle-ups
9 KB swings
4 muscle-ups
8 KB swings
3 muscle-ups
7 KB swings
2 muscle-ups
6 KB swings
1 muscle-up

~All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~
Muscle-up/False Grip Demo...[wmv]


Ready to start the Zone?
Here is an article that makes it easy to get started. It includes easy recipe plans according to how many blocks you need, snack ideas and a protein, carbohydrate and fat block chart for various foods.

Stay tuned for the Viking Crossfit 2 week Zone Challenge coming soon.....


**There will be a Basic Movements class Saturday at 0800 for all new clients. If you have not attended one yet please try to make it.**

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I love my pregenat pictires.....

Anonymous said...

well at least you dont look like your trying to @%!# your pants, like in all the pics that get posted of me.

Jason said...

Today's wod was really short. We are going to push you a little harder next week. Don't get me wrong It was tough. It was actually nice to have one that short. Everyone looked good with their mucle-ups today. It will be easier to do when we have our bar up to hang the rings from.

The goal is in the next two months. If you can't do a pull-up you will do five. If you can do five pull-ups you will do 10. If you can do 10 kipping you will do 10 strict. If you can do 10 strict you will do 1 muscle-up. Lets all work towards these goals. Use your warm-up and cool down times to improve on these goals.

Mandy said...

I am so grateful that it was a short work out. Still kicked my butt. I had to get up a little after 4am to get to fire school this morning. So I was debating all day if I was going to go. Glad I did. Anyway my time 3:32 and I used a 53# KB. ;-* I about died when he said I had to use that one. But I did it. Even Mel and Dez were putting up some heavy weight. You go girls!!!

Melanie said...

Way to go Mandy! Your getting buff. I usually do the 18# KB in my workout and Jason had me do 35#. So it was a pretty good workout.

Post a Comment