9:00 PM

Wednesday 11/26/08

|

THANKSGIVING WOD

(You will be thankful when this wod is over...)

Three rounds for time of:

21 Knees to elbows
1 1/2 pood Kettlebell swing, 21 reps
21 Push-ups
15 foot Rope climb, 3 ascents
20 inch Box jump, 21 reps
21 Back extension
Walking lunge, 150 ft


What are you thankful for?.......

For anyone interested in weightlifting
shoes, Jason got a great pair for a good price
at the online store below. Cheapest prices
we have found so far. Here is
the link...http://www.vsathletics.com/section.php?xSec=9

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did the Turkey WOD today! Can I just say, oh my heck! It was alot of fun! Cody, Tessa, and I did it. Like always they rocked. My time was either 41:42 or 42:41. I cannot remember for the life of me. Tessa I hope you get better. Natalie and Jason thank you for your help and thanks for cheering us on! See you guys Friday!

Post a Comment