9:00 PM

Friday 12/05/08

|

"Tabata Something Else"

Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where
the first 8 intervals are pull-ups,
the second 8 are push-ups,
the third 8 intervals are sit-ups,
and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats.

There is no rest between exercises.


Jared doing his Clean and jerks.
Welcome back Jared!

We haven't done a Tabata in a while.
This will be a good one! Don't miss it!

Eat your VEGGIES!!! (courtesy of Lalanne fitness)
According to Greg Glassman's "World Class Fitness in 100 Words", eating meat and vegetables is the first and most important piece of the puzzle. Dr. Sears' Zone Diet "Food Pyramid" makes vegetables a high priority putting them at the base of the pyramid... above water! Ok...We know that a majority of the food on our plate should be vegetables. Now let's figure out how to "Make it Happen"!
http://www.webmd.com/diet/guide/fruits-veggies-more-matters

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to post yesterday! I did the Tabata Something Else. My total score was 250. My arms kill. I am not interested in the race. I will be honest I hate running. But I can be the volunteer of the team. You need So many volunteer hours per team. Tills, Congrats! You rock! Brooke and Will were alot of fun to work out with last night. It was very entertaining. I am not sure if I am going to be in tonight. So much to do. And tomorrow is team challenge and the game. Want to be rested up for that. I have to get to work now, have a great day everyone. Oh and if anyone hears of any job openings let me know. I need to get out of here.

Viking CrossFit said...

Ok, everyone better be healing, resting up, and arranging your schedule for the soccer game tomorrow night. We are going to kick team Hamaiisers trash! :)
Have a good workout today everyone!
I will see you ALL tomorrow
-Natalie

Viking CrossFit said...

If anyone is interested in the Affiliate wod results, you can find them on Wasatch CF or 801's site. I don't have excel so can't open the file. There are some pretty fast times posted, but I am more impressed with the progress and PR's you all made. You guys were ALL amazing! That's what counts!!!
You guys rock! ... (but you all already know that :) )

Anonymous said...

Did Nate today. subbed 6 pull ups and 6 ring dips for the two muscle ups. No place high enough at the station to set up rings for muscle ups. Would have liked to try it with muscle ups but seeing as how I struggle with consistency it's just as well I couldn't I suppose. Got a little mixed up on my count so not sure if it was 8 or 9 rounds completed.
That 2 pood KB is a killer.

Viking CrossFit said...

Nice job Will!

Viking CrossFit said...

Oh, and nice job Brooke, Mandy and Will on your Tabatas!

Post a Comment