8:40 PM

Thursday 01/01/09

|

Happy New Year!


Come in today to find out what the first wod
of 2009 is....

Adhere to your purpose and you will soon feel as well as you ever did. On the contrary, if you falter, and give up, you will lose the power of keeping any resolution, and will regret it all your life. - Abraham Lincoln


We would like to thank each one of you for helping our gym grow and be successful. We have a great group of people at the gym and have made many new friendships this year. You are all amazing! We look forward to helping you all reach new goals and PR's this new year. 3-2-1....GO!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did "Michael WOD" today with Phil. He smoked it! My time in September was 30:48 and I only did the 400m. I did it rx today and it was 41:40. So there is a goal the next time I do the "Michael" WOD. It kicked my trash. I swear someone poured a bucket of water on my head. Did I say I HATE running. lol I hope everyone is having a good new year day! Thanks Natalie and Jason!!

Anonymous said...

Nice work, smokin Mandy! Yep its me Kevin still alive and in the game. My friend came home from Basic Training for Christmas break so I was out of town for a while. See ya'll soon :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah you need to be coming to the gym!! When are you coming again? Am I reading the soccer schedule right? There is no soccer game this Saturday.

Viking CrossFit said...

I was surprised how many people we had this morning. Everyone did awesome. Good to hear from Kevin again. Mandy did awesome. Phill came within a minute or two of his PR and that is with the snow covered parking lot.

Robbie came in this morning. Erik, Camy(his wife), and Jaime(sister-in-law). Everyone put in a great effort.

Jason

Post a Comment