6:44 PM

Saturday 2/21/09

|

9:30 am Group Wod
BRING A FRIEND TODAY!


Go watch the UTAH O-lift Champs meet today! (spectators are free).
The site is Union Middle School, 615 E 8000 S, Sandy, Utah, 84070 .
The best parking will be at the SW corner of the school. The stage door for the auditorium will be the most convenient entry point.
Lifting starts w/ Juniors and Women at 10, then older Teens, Open Men, and Masters at 11:30 (or 10 min after the first session), w/ the heaviest lifts concluding after 1 (possibly 2).

This is a great opportunity to go watch some great Oly. lifters. Post if you are interested and maybe a group can go up together.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, just in case my hint on todays post was missed. Gee Wally I sure hope the group wod is one I can do with everybody!

Anonymous said...

Ok Will, I'll make sure we do lots of squats tomorrow! Now everyone can blame Will for that one tomorrow! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

It was great to see everyone this am! We had a big class and a lot of fun. Everyone was a good sport about doing the exercise that was choose for them...(some got harder one's then others)... but you all worked hard and did great! A lot of good energy at the gym today. Have a happy rest day tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Glad I dinally felt good enough to go in. I did 100 back extensions. Time:5:17(I believe) My lower back and the back of my legs killed. I loved it! I hope to be back Monday feeling normal! Everyone did great and kicked butt. Tessa: Those pills are called Chewable Papaya Enzymes. hi ho hi ho its off to work I go. Have a great rest day everyone!

Anonymous said...

Had a good time with todays wod. 100 ball cleans was harder than I thought it would be. Nice to do the wod with the rest of the group. Hope you get to feeling better Nat.

Post a Comment