9:00 PM

Tuesday 5/19/09

|

Work on Skill-of-the-month
then
Front Squats

5-5-5-5-5



**Remember to check the schedule daily for class times. We try to be consistent with class times, but there are days where a trainer is not available for a certain class time. There may also be a day during the week that we post as a rest day at the gym. We try to post on the main daily page if there has been a change to the schedule.
Also, please be on time for classes. It is easier to get everyone through the warm-up together and start the wod at the same time. Sometimes if no one shows up for a class after 20 minutes, the trainer may leave. Thanks everyone. Train hard!**

"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." -Michael Jordan

8 comments:

Kate said...

Less than 40min after the workout and I'm already sore!! Love it!

Rockey said...

You guys did great this morning, Kate and Jennifer. I wish my squat form was as good when i had started.

I did Cindy for the first time ever today and did it as RX'd. Finished 12 rounds + 3 pullups.

I will do the front squats for my warmup tomorrow as i had to take a rest day on monday due to a 3 hour mountain bike ride up the side of a mountain. Never thought i would be able to do things like that almost a year ago.

All i have to say is Crossfit works.

3,2,1....GO!

Jennifer said...

ahh, you guys are too kind. Today's wod was cool. I didn't believe Eric when he said it would be easier to do the front squats with your shoes off. I will never doubt you again! Rocky, you are an inspiration to everyone.

Cookie Monster said...

Ahhhhhh! The morning crew is taking over!!!!

cK said...

That's right we are rocking the gym out early and sore before you can think about starting.

Unfortunately nobody will read this because it's too late.

I am hoping tomorrows WOD helps to loosen us up from yesterday beating

Great job Morning crew, I'll see you tomorrow same bat time same bat channel.

Natalie said...

I read it Erick! :) Nice work today everyone! The front squats felt good today after "Cindy". I'm soooooo sore!

Nat said...

Did you make it in tonight Cookie Monster?

Mandy (aka Smokey) said...

Hey, now us night crew were kicking trash tonight. We had PR's popping all over the place. Kevin(aka cookie monster) had an awesome PR. He has us all fooled. I hope he post what he did. I loved how Cody had us do the muscle ups before our workout. I am really going to work hard on them. Will made it look soooo easy. Has anyone seen Brooke lately? She has lost so much weight. She looks AWESOME!! Everyone did great tonight. Looking forward to tomorrows WOD. Its is going to kick butt. eeeek!
Todays WOD was a good one. I worked on keeping the weights on my shoulders and off my wrist. When we did this same WOD before my pr was 100#. Today Cody had me start out at 95#, 95#, 100#, 105#PR, 110#PR. I am happy with that.
Kate and Jennifer I am so glad you guys are part of our gym. You girls are rockin it. It looks like Saturdays is the day to see you guys. It will be fun.

Post a Comment