9:00 PM

Thursday 6/4/09

|

AMRAP 20 minutes: (As many rounds as possible in 2o minutes)
800 meter run
20 ring dips
10 push-ups

~All workouts are scaled to each individual's fitness level~



June 13 is the Utah Valley Marathon. Cody is running in it as well as several P.G.Firefighters. Sign up today and run it! Not ready for a marathon? Sign up for Orem City Firefighter's 5k Fun Run on June 13. Natalie will be running that one. Sign up for one of them today! We want to get a large group of us at the runs and wear our Viking Crossfit T-shirts. If you Crossfit.....you can all at least do a 5k! No excuses. Post which one you are going to run.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Orem Fire 5K fun run for me. Who's running it with me? Come on ladies!

wamackintoshfam said...

I want to I just won't be able to keep up. Running is very hard for me. :(

Mandy :) said...

Okay Nat after texting you I think I want to do it. Even if I come in last. It will be something I accomplished. So there has to be other people that will run with us. Even if you walk. Lets do this

Anonymous said...

Sarah said...

I want to rock the 5k...a little walking a little running, count me in!

Unknown said...

I'll do the 5k.

I did a speed and agility workout with a friend of mine on Tues and I'm still repairing. Was going to be there tonight but my wife has plans so ... I'll see many of you Friday and Saturday.

Natalie said...

Sweet. Mandy, Sarah, and Brett are in. Who else???? What kind of workout did you do Brett? Did you kick some butt?

Hope you all had a good wod or rest day today.

Natalie

Mandy :) said...

Did the work out today. eeeek Of course we all know it is a huge weakness of mine. But I am going to sit down tonight and watch some how to running videos.
As far as todays work out go's I did 1+1+350. did my ring dips on toes on box and did normal push ups first round and knees the next. Can we say dead arms?
Now Dez, don't let her fool you. She is a runner. Matt and Angie flew in did WOD and took off. I love Angies idea of just giving high five as you run past each other if you are out of breat. Blake thanks for yelling at me to push harder. And Will... slow down how am I suppose to catch up to you. Melanie you did awesome to!! You are coming a long ways. Glad you ended up coming tonight. Everyone did great tonight. Crossfit Rocks. Natalie I hope your family including Jason are feeling better. After todays run I am VERY scared of that 5k! Ugh!

Post a Comment