8:00 PM

Monday 8/3/09

|

42 Push press
21 Knees-to-elbows
30 Push press
15 Knees-to-elbows
18 Push press
9 Knees-to-elbows

~All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~

Matt and Angie smokin' the kettlebell wod last week.

GREAT NEWS.... this weekend Jason and I will be at a barbell certification seminar with Mark Rippetoe and his trainers. One of his great trainers, Juli Peterson, is a friend of ours and she is going to come down to our gym this Friday and train at our 5 pm class. This is a great opportunity to be coached by one of the best! So mark your calendars and don't miss out!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Looking good Matt and Angie! You two have been hitting it hard lately....keep up the great work! I won't say anything about eating PF Changs and yogurt last weekend. :)

Mandy :) said...

Yummy always wanted to try PF changs. You guys do look great. This WOD looks like it is going to hurt oh so good. EEEK :)

Mandy :) said...

Can we say Jelly Arms! I did 45# push press and knees to elbows. My arms are so weak. lol Time 10:41. It was a fun WOD. Everyone did really good with this work out. Scores were awesome on the board. Natalie you had a killer time. You are my hero.

Jason said...

I did the WOD today with 30# dumbells. Idid it in 7:20. My arms got so tired. It is so much better to do the WOD at the gym so much more motivation.

Post a Comment