9:00 PM

Thursday 8/27/09

|

400 m run x 2 (rest 1 minute between runs)

then

Push Press
5-5-5-5-5

~All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~



Farewell BBQ for Rockey Friday night at 6pm at Bonneville Park 1600 North 800 West Orem. Let Erick know if you want to chip in for some brisket or chicken, or you can BYOM. If everyone could bring a side dish too that would be great. Food, Fun and Frisbee! Come hang out with everyone from the gym and say farewell to Rockey and his family. HOO-RAH!

6 comments:

Mandy :) said...

I will pitch in!! How much??
So I am assuming there is no 6pm class that night. I will be at the 5:00 but for those that come at 6:00.

Natalie said...

Let us know if some of you can only make a 6pm class, if so we will still have one and just go to the BBQ and little late (and sweaty). If no one posts we will cancel the 6pm class.

Erick- Jason works Friday so it will be just me and the kids...we will probably bring hotdogs for you to cook up for us. :) I wonder if Kate is coming and if she is going to bring that yummy angel food cake. hint hint.
Rockey....I will bring your favorite cookies. Kevin's favorite too. :)

Have a good workout tomorrow everyone! Yes, there is running and you CAN all do it!

Viking CrossFit said...

Great pic of Matt...where has he been BTW?????

Mandy Hates Running said...

Ummmm Nat! Are you trying to kill me with the running? You are just not going to let me get our of it are you? lol muahhhh

Natalie said...

Work on your weakness until it becomes your strength!!!!!! :) You know I love ya Mandy!

Anonymous said...

Zoom in on the pic...it's funny.

Post a Comment