8:00 PM

Monday 9/28/09

|

"Nicole"
AMRAP 20 minutes:
-Run 400 meters
-Max rep pull-ups
(Add up your pull-ups completed in each round)

~All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~

Photobucket">
Blake has been with Viking for a while and is one of our B.A. firebreather's.

Some of you may have noticed your pay-pal accounts have been canceled. This week we will be setting everyone up on our new Auto-debit payment system for October. It will now be more convenient to pay your membership payments each month. You will still be able to cancel your membership at any time (but why would you want to?) and will be able to access your account online as well. We will need your credit card info. that you would like us to use. Thanks everybody for training with us here at Viking Crossfit! Our gym is getting bigger and better everyday!

Click here for this weeks schedule.

9 comments:

Mandy said...

I just have to post that "The Killers" concert was Awesome last night! My daughter and I had the best time. And we got to go back stage after. She is on cloud 9!
Natalie this pic of Blake turned out really cool.

Jason said...

I did the WOD this morning and it was tough. We have some awesome runners. Some people got 6 or 7 rounds in that is awesome. I did 5 rounds. That first run was nice and fast. The second round was a killer and then down hill from there. Oh well. This is a great benchmark WOD it really exposed my weakness of running.

hD said...

I hate running. This was the perfect WOD for a Monday.

Natalie said...

What? No comment from Anonymous today?????? I think the pic is awesome....especially the glittery words. :) You are a Firebreather Blake...which in the world of Crossfit is a huge compliment. Keep it up!

Nice job today everyone! The am class did awesome. I did 6 rounds...Felt great after! (Well, about 5 minutes after) I can't wait to hear how the night crew did.

Jill said...

I'm so sorry I missed this one! I just LOVE running!!!

Viking CrossFit said...

Oh don't worry Jill....we will add more running in our wods for you this week...MUAAHHHHHH!

JohnsonOhana said...

I hate running, but I need to overcome that. This morning was really hard but I am happy I got through it. I did 5 rounds. I am really starting to feel strong again after the HCG. I have a love, hate relationship with crossfit, but it keeps me coming back for more. Looking forward to the challange.

Viking CrossFit said...

Good job Cami! Like I keep saying....Work on your weakness until it becomes your strength! Great job to everyone who hates running and came to do the wod anyway today. You have to admit...it felt good after it was over. :)

Melanie said...

Running and me don't go in the same sentence. I always get the worst side aches and it goes all the way up my neck. But I came today and pushed through the workout. I only got 4 rounds in but it's more than I thought I would get. Everyone tonight did awesome. They all rocked it. Thanks Phil and Jessica for cheering me on while I was running. It makes you push yourself harder. It was nice to see you there tonight Rockey.

Post a Comment