9:00 PM

Tuesday 9/15/09

|

***Class times today- 0600, 0830, 0930 and 5pm***
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
KB swing
Box jump
K2E (knees to elbows)

~All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~


Jim learning ball-cleans. Good work Jim!
We're happy to have you here at Viking.

Dr. Sears states that a Western diet causes silent inflammation and is one of the reasons for sick citizens and over-burdened health-care systems.
The cure? Adherence to the Zone Diet and the inclusion of large amounts of fish oils rich in omega 3 fatty acids.

Studies have proven that high concentrations of fish oil can be used to dramatically reduce inflammation, resulting in weight loss, improved blood chemistry and better overall health. More clinical research has shown that fatty acids, even when used to supplement a very poor diet, can help lower the risk of heart disease, cancer, MS, bipolar depression, ADHD, chronic pain and Alzheimer’s—all because fish oils reduce inflammation.

“It’s as close to a miracle drug as I’ll ever see in my lifetime,” Dr. Sears states.

Fish Oil (Omega 3 Fatty acids) is one of the few supplements we recommend taking. It has been found to have some amazing benefits. Watch the video of Dr. Sears HERE to learn about more about Fish oil. It's a little long but very interesting.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

We had some great classes this morning and everyone did really well. The 6am crew looked very impressive too! This is a fun wod and perfect to do after "Cindy". Hope to see a lot of you tonight.

Paula, Kate and Jennifer....where are you girls???

Marchbanks and Matt G....I want to see you soon too! :)

Paula said...

Dealing with some drama monday morning and a migraine hangover this morning. Planning on making it wednesday.

Viking CrossFit said...

Oh sorry to hear Paula...glad you're coming in Wed! Have fun!

Mandy said...

My body hurts. So this WOD is gonna hurt oh so good. eeeeek

Kev said...

That was a good one! Swinging that cannon ball is hard work! Nice job at the gym tonight! Phil Crushed the wod, even pushing through some pain, Nice!!

Mandy :) said...

Oh wow!! I am soooo tired lol I loved the work out. I did 44# KBS. And I could not catch my breath. My time was 14:10. And my silly butt left house stressed with kids. So when I got there I noticed I had my flip flops on. grrrrr So I did it barefoot lol Everyone did so good. It was good to see Blake and Phils face in there with the night crew. TRADERS!!! And Natalie I think you need to come more often at night. I LOVED having you there. Everyone rocked

Natalie said...

Night crew did AWESOME! Wow, there was some heavy weight swinging around tonight. Fun class and it was so good to be there with all you night crew. I will definitely come more often. My goal is to get to some 0600 classes too and meet all you new clients and hang out with Paula and the girls too! Looks like you are all having fun with Erick in the am.

Post a Comment