9:00 PM

Wednesday 9/23/09

|

Snatch
3-3-3-3-3

Snatch...[wmv] [mov]


Way to go Jennifer and Sabrina!

"The Zone is not some mystical place or some clever marketing term. It is a real physiological state in your body where the hormones that control silent inflammation are maintained in a zone that is not too high, but not too low. This requires treating food as if it were a drug to be taken at the right dose and at the right time. However, saying food is a drug is actually derogatory to food since your diet affects hormones that are hundreds of times more powerful than any drug. In many respects, food will be the most powerful drug you will ever take because you are using this drug at least three times a day for the rest of your life. Thus your diet can be your greatest ally or worst enemy because the hormonal rules for humans haven't changed in the past 150,000 years, and they probably won't change tomorrow" - Dr. Sears

Ready to start feeling better? Talk to one of the trainers about your diet.

2 comments:

Viking CrossFit said...

What? No posts????

Mandy :) said...

Jennifer and Sabrina look really good. That was a tough work out. Did the snatches today. The last time we did this exact WOD was August 20. I got a PR 75#. I feel I could get more if I could just get under the bar better. I know there is another lift that would be better to if I just got under bar. Natalie, I heard you were training tomorrow night. Dang you! The one night I won't be there. We have dinner plans in Salt Lake. Jason, when are we going to do that zone challange? I am way excited!!

Post a Comment