7:42 PM

Friday 10/16/09

|

"Jackie"
1000 m row
50 thrusters, 45#
30 pull-ups

~All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~










When you are really sore...we suggest ice massages as a simple method of promoting recovery of the muscle-skeletal structures.
Step 1. Fill your foam cup with water until it is almost full. You’ll want to leave some room for the expansion of ice.
Step 2. Place the cup in your freezer overnight or until the ice is solid.
Step 3. Peel away the foam cup to expose the ice.
Step 4. Keeping the ice moving, massage the affected area in small circles for 5 to 7 minutes. You can use a towel to clean up as the ice melts.

FOAM ROLLERS....Read here about foam rollers and the benefits of using them for muscle soreness. You can find these at Target.

Pumpkin Smashin' Halloween Race

4 comments:

Viking CrossFit said...

I know everyone is really sore from "Angie" this week. Come in anyway and stretch and work it out. We can scale the wod too. It's also really important to take rest days too. If you have been in the past 3-4 days in a row...you need a rest day.
But some of you (you know who you are) have only been in once or twice this week...get back to the gym!

DaveS said. . . said...

Thrusters after rowing is just evil. Glad I'm done with it.

Jason said...

Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, she seems so harmless when you look at her. I should know better because I've done her before, but she kicked my trash tonight. I was dead on the floor tonight. It didn't help that Cody worked me on the row portion of the WOD.

It is so nice to workout with someone for once.

Natalie said...

I agree Dave and Jason. Jackie is very deceiving. I will have to meet her tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it.

Des and everyone....how is the Zone going? I want to hear some success stories!

Post a Comment