6:00 PM

Monday 10/12/09

|

*Class times today 0600, 0830,0930 and 6pm (Click here for this weeks schedule)

Warm up: 200m run x 3

THUNDERSTRUCK WOD
(Courtesy of Park City Crossfit)
The rule...Every time you hear the word "Thunder" in AC/DC's song Thunderstruck, you have to do one of the following 2 exercises that you choose:
1 Thruster
2 Pull-ups

~All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~

Nice deadlift. Spencer does Parkour, and even started a Parkour club at P.G. High School. If you don't know what Parkour is watch this cool video. American Parkour is even a CrossFit affiliate. Parkour is truly great combination of functional movement combined with functional fitness.

We are a week into our Zone diet challenge. You should all be feeling and seeing some results by now. If not, please talk to one of the trainers so we can make sure you are on the right block prescription and following the diet correctly. We want you all to be successful!

"Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a really cool video. I'm not at that level of expertise yet, but some day I hope to be at that level. That clip featured David belle who is one of the founders of Parkour. Some day I hope to meet him.

Natalie said...

Natalie said...

David Belle is amazing! My boys love these Parkour videos...we will have to come watch you someday Spencer :)

Des, it sounds like you are on the right block rx. Give it another few days, you should see some weight loss soon, especially because you have been so dedicated to the diet. I have had some clients tell me it took about 1 1/2 weeks until they saw some real weight loss. Keep us posted this week.

I thought this would be a fun Monday wod to start the week, And you all know how much we love to workout to AC/DC at the gym! See you all at the gym tomorrow.

Natalie said...

This wod has been a lot of fun for everyone so far! Great job am classes on your sprints and heavy thrusters. I have also had a lot of you telling me you have lost 5 pounds or more in your first week on the Zone. WAY TO GO! I want to hear some more successes, frustrations, questions, etc. about your Zone experience so far.

Sabrina said...

This wod sounds like alot of fun.. CAN'T WAIT!!!

JohnsonOhana said...

This workout was fun. I ended up doing the workout twice and did the thruster and pullups. It was great. I have lost 5 pounds doing the zone, I am really liking it. I feel like it has already become a lifestyle.
Weekends are usually the hardest for me, but I stuck to it and felt great all weekend instead of sick of all the crap I ate.

Natalie said...

Great job Cami, I'm so glad to hear you are having success and seeing and feeling a difference.
I had so much fun training everyone today. You all really kept the intensity up with your sprints and heavy thrusters. I think everyone had fun today. And the night LADIES... came in wearing 80's gear, including leg warmers in the spirit of AC/DC! You ladies are AWESOME and totally made my night! That was hilarious! I'll post pics soon. Our gym is the best! Thanks everyone!

Melanie said...

Tonight was a really fun WOD! We had a blast! We should do something like that again. It was fun dressing up for it and we got some fun pics.

Post a Comment