9:00 PM

Tueday 10/13/09

|

"ANGIE"
100 pull-ups
100 push-ups
100 sit-ups
100 squats

~REMEMBER... All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~


Ori and Sergio making Tabata squats look fun.

Many athletes will do almost anything for elite performance, but some of those same athletes don’t realize the quest to gain an advantage over other competitors doesn’t have to include steroids and a giant mountain of supplements.

According to Dr. Barry Sears, diet is the real key to improving athletic performance, winning competitions and setting new PRs.

In Part 7 of Dr. Sears’ presentation held Aug. 8, 2009, in Orange County, Calif… Continue Reading (There are 3 great free videos of Dr. Sears you can watch).

"All things are difficult before they are easy" - Thomas Fuller

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I heard everyone did really well this am and most everyone did all 100 reps on each movement! Way to go!
I did this wod last night after the 6pm class left. I shaved 8 minutes off my last time and I felt pretty good during the wod. It must be The Zone! Totally worth it for a PR!

JohnsonOhana said...

It was such a challenging workout this am. I really enjoyed pushing through it. Everyone did such an awesome job. Gotta love crossfit.

Sabrina said...

I loved this wod... Even though it was a butt kicker... This was my first time doing this one so hopefully next time when we do this I can shave mintues off too.. Everyone did an awesome job...

Post a Comment