8:00 PM

Monday 10/26/09

|

4 rounds for time:
Walking lunge 25
Sit-ups 50

~All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~

Please check this week's schedule.
We are short a few classes this week. If you are not able to find a class to come to at least 4 days this week, please contact a trainer so we can make sure that you do.



There are a lot of trainers out there at your Globo gym's and other facilities claiming they train "CrossFit" or "functional movements". But beware...anyone can take a workout off the Crossfit main site and put a client through it. But are they teaching the movements correctly? Are they focusing on form, intensity and most importantly safety? Know that here at Viking Crossfit you are getting a true Crossfit workout from certified Crossfit trainers in an true affiliated Crossfit gym. We have spent hours at seminars learning the correct way to teach the movements, programming, nutrition, Olympic and barbell lifting and more. We are passionate about Crossfit. We became trainers because we love Crossfit and love coaching and helping others. We pride ourselves in giving each of you quality training each day you walk through that door. Thank you all for choosing to train with us here at Viking....our gym is getting bigger and better everyday!

**There is a sign up sheet at the gym for the next Basic Movements class for all new clients to attend.**

10 comments:

Wade Olsen said...

Oh please have mercy on us! My legs still are not working properly from Saturday's workout and now you're going to make me do lunges? Ok, I'm done whining now.

Wade

Viking Crossfit said...

Ooooh, it's only 100 lunges. :)

Wade Olsen said...

I know, I know, I'm whining. It was a good workout and honestly it is really just what I needed. Thanks again VCF for a great and intense workout!

Wade

Mandy :) said...

I just wanted to give a Holla out to Melanie!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! You are getting old. It's a good thing you Crossfit. ;) hee hee

Sabrina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE!!!!!

Wade Olsen said...

Happy Birthday Melanie! :)

Melanie said...

Thanks everyone!!

Natalie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE! I hope you're doing something fun. I'm sorry I don't have everyone's bdays on my calendar yet...but I will and I will post them!

Mandy :) said...

Great workout! Small class. Where was everyone? Time 10:38 Loved it! Lunges are getting easier for me it feels like.

Viking CrossFit said...

P.S. Happy belated bday to Wade (last week). :)

Post a Comment