8:30 PM

Friday 11/6/09

|

(No 0730 or 5pm class today)

5 Rounds

12 Pull-ups
7 One arm snatches (each arm)
20 Sit-ups





Check out the video of VCF training Provo- Orem Metro SWAT that was posted yesterday in the Heraldextra.com.

**Basic Movements Class tomorrow at 0800. Please attend if you signed up.**
**If you were on the one month Zone challenge please email me your results (how much weight you lost in October.) Hopefully you all weighed in with Cody earlier this week. I don't want to miss anyone that did the challenge. Great job everyone!**

5 comments:

Viking CrossFit said...

You can email your results to either vikingcrossfit.com or garcia55@comcast.net

JohnsonOhana said...

Just watched the video. Awesome!!! How exciting to be able to get that oppourtunity. Crossfit really does rock. It has changed my life for the better. I love seeing others progress as well.

Jenn said...

Today's wod was great! Thanks for pushing me, Natalie! I think I'm psyching myself out beforehand and choosing lower weights though. I'll have to remember this the next time this wod rolls around. I'm definitely feeling the effects of Crossfit! I think I'm a lifer now!

Mandy :) said...

This was a fun WOD! I should have went heavier but we were working on the cardio. I did the 18# KB. Time 13:05 Big group tonight.

Jason said...

That was a good one. I did 40# snatches. Tired after, but I thought it was a lot of fun.

12:00

We did it at the rec center with a couple of people from the Fire Dept.

Post a Comment