8:32 PM

Monday 11/23/09

3 Rounds
7 Turkish get-ups (each arm)
12 Deadlifts
15 Knees-to-Elbows

~All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~


This Saturday November 28, will be our rock climbing class at 0900. It will include include instruction on belaying, basic knots, and climbing techniques. This is a perk for Viking Crossfit members only. It will be a lot of fun and a great workout. Come put your Crossfitness to the test and try a new sport.

Mark your calendars for the VCF Christmas party!
What: Christmas Party (and long overdue Zone BBQ party)
Why: To hang out with everyone outside the gym and see everyone in real clothes!
Where: The Garcia's house. 1568 North 375 East, Orem
When: Friday December 4, at 6:30 pm
For: You and your spouse or a guest. (We are planning on having a BBQ in the summer with kids)

We will provide the main dish. Please bring your favorite appetizer or dessert and a white elephant gift. We want everyone to be able to come. I know some of you have other parties to attend that night so plan on dropping by afterward. Please sign up at the gym if you are planning on attending. We want to see everyone there!

Check this week's schedule....HERE.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Wade's shirt pretty much sums up CrossFit. I love it! We hope most of you can make it to the Christmas party. Lars, Preston, Mark, Cara and Wade....sorry we had to do it the same night you had another party. Please stop by after, we will be hanging out for a while. We want to see you all!

Viking CrossFit said...

Just posted the correct schedule. We do have all class times tomorrow. Please check the schedule tab for the rest of the weeks class times.

Mandy :) said...

My arms are tired. lol Great work out! I really liked it. I did 135# deadlifts and 18# KB swings. Time 14:something. I thought I wrote down the time to bring home. But I guess I did'nt. I will be at the christmas party and bringing hubby if he does not have to work. :)

Jason said...

Everyone picked up really good on the Turkish get-ups. I would like some feedback about how you like that exercise. My ankle is feeling much better so I can't wait to start getting back into it.

I tried and succeeded in doing a 95# Turkish get-up with a barbell. PR sweet.

Post a Comment