9:00 PM

Wednesday 11/25/09

|

"The Chief"

Max Rounds in 3 minutes of :
3 Power Cleans (135#/95#)
6 Push-ups
9 Squats

Rest 1 minute. Repeat for 5 Cycles.
Complete as many rounds as possible in each cycle. Goal is to maintain that max number of rounds across the 5 cycles.
Read here for a description on why this is named "The Chief".



Get ready for the Utah CF Winter Fitness Challenge! January 9, 2010. We want a lot of you to participate. We have a lot of great athletes here at Viking...it's time to show you all off! It will be a great experience and it's all for fun.
Read here for more details....Utah CF Challenge
Post thoughts and comments. We want to see how many of you are interested.

7 comments:

Wade Olsen said...

I just signed up for the Utah CrossFit Challenge. Oh great, what did I get myself into?!?! Where's that cancel button...

DaveS said...

If Wade signed up, I may just have to sign up as well and make sure he has someone to commiserate with.

Viking CrossFit said...

Great you guys! It's going to be fun and it will prepare you for the CF Games regional qualifiers. :) Who else????

DaveS said...

Your purchase was completed successfully!
An email receipt has been sent to [Dave Sunderland]
The following were completed with your purchase:

Reservation Booked: Saturday 1/9/2010 8:30 AM Fitness Elevated

-Only 75 spots to enter and Wade and I have 2 of them. Erick, you should do it as well.

Wade Olsen said...

Sweet Dave! It will definitely be good to have you there so I have someone to try and keep up with and help me stay motivated.

I need the trainers to not let me slide and slow down. I was pretty unmotivated today and slacked on the WOD.

Wade

Natalie said...

I dropped in to do the wod this afternoon and the white board was full of names! It was great to see so many people made it into the gym today. And with all the rounds everyone did I can tell the intensity was high. This was a great wod to do before Thanksgiving. You can all eat tomorrow and not feel guilty after working so hard today. :) I did 15+ rounds. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Mandy :) said...

Don't know if I will be getting on computer tomorrow so wanted to wish Dez a HAPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow. And a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else. :)

Post a Comment