9:00 PM

Wednesday 11/4/09

|

FIGHT GONE BAD

  1. Wall-ball: 20/14 pound ball (Reps)
  2. Sumo deadlift high-pull: 75/55 pounds (Reps)
  3. Box Jump: 20" box (Reps)
  4. Push-press: 75/55 pounds (Reps)
  5. Row: calories (Calories)
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. There will be 3 rounds. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.

If you haven't done this wod before, come on in and we will explain how it works. It's fun and a favorite wod of many!
~All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~

Lookin' good Angie and Tonia.

We are excited to train the Provo-Orem Metro S.W.A.T team today! Welcome....we hope you will enjoy this workout.

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Yeaaaaaaah boy! Gotta love FGB!

Wade Olsen said...

You're just mean. Mean!

Wade

Mandy :) said...

ugggghh I am scared(under desk sucking on thumb)

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!!

JohnsonOhana said...

That workout kicked my trash. It was just what I needed. I am just feeling a little slow this week. I am trying to get my eating back on track, Halloween messed my up big time.

Natalie said...

Great job on FGB everyone. The am crew did great and the pm crew got some new PR's and threw up some big numbers too. Way to go! FGB is a tough one, and it's hard to always get new PR's with this one.

It was great to have the Utah Metro SWAT team in the gym this afternoon. For many of them, this was their first exposure to CrossFit and they did really well. Thanks for coming in today! And thanks for all you do to keep us safe.

Thanks Ken and your partner (so sorry, I forgot your name) from the Daily Herald today. It was nice to have you in to see our gym and photograph the SWAT team. We really appreciate you coming and we are excited to see the article tomorrow.

Yes...everyone....there should be an article in the Daily Herald tomorrow about the SWAT team and Viking Crossfit!!!!!!!!! Whoop! Whoop!

Mandy :) said...

This WOD kicked my trash also. But on a good note I got a PR as RX. My total was 217. Thank you Blake for pushing me. :) And I am looking forward to the article.

Anonymous said...

I should have got more sleep befor doing this in the morning, Five and a half is not enough.

Natalie said...

Haha Spencer...next time maybe we better give everyone a heads up that FGB is coming!

Just wanted to say thanks to Jess for counting my reps tonight and cheering me on. BTW...how come you never comment Jess??? And Des? It was fun to do this wod with all the ladies tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

Provo-Orem Metro Swat

Natalie said...

OMG...I will get it right one of these days!!!!

Post a Comment