8:51 PM

Wednesday 12/9/09

|

Hang power clean
5-5-5-5-5


Welcome Amanda (Clark's wife) and James V. to the gym. It's great to have you here working hard with us. And Clark is back too!

We would like to get some feedback from all of you. We are always looking for ways to improve our gym and provide great training for all of you. Our gym is growing and our class sizes are getting larger. We have ordered new equipment and we are considering adding some new class times during the day. The times we thought of adding are 1030 am, 4pm, and 7pm. What class times would you like to see added? What other things we you like to see or have at the gym? (Ex: more swim and rock climbing-type classes, more articles posted, opportunities to compete, etc). Please email us or comment in the blog any suggestions. Thanks!

There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results. -Art Turock

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

A later evening class would be good, then my hubby could go, and a teen class would be cool too, my son's been interested.

Anonymous said...

I'm really not anonymous, this is Kathy, it just won't let me post a comment any other way, :(

Anonymous said...

for people working rotating schedules it would be nice to have a 7PM for those of us that dont get of work till 5 or 6 and those working late nights a 1030 is great too.

Jason said...

Kathy we are working on going to a Crossfit Kids certification. Without it we can't accept clients under 17. This is a recent policy change with Crossfit HQ so hopefully within the next couple of months we can do it.

Also if you go to Comment as: an scroll down to name/URL you can type your name and post as Kathy.

Paula said...

A 4:00pm class would work for me

Natalie said...

Paula...aren't you busy feeding all those babies in special care???? :) I'll let Cody know you will be there bright and early in the morning! :)

Thanks for the input everyone. Keep it coming!

Wade Olsen said...

My only suggestion is, to take it easy on us. I mean some of us have to be able to move our arms and legs the next day. Now the types of WODs I think we should be doing are:

100 remote control channel changes for time.

Or

5 Rounds for Time of:
- 9 bites of pasta
- 6 bites of ice cream
- 3 gulps of soda

I don't think that's too much to ask.

Wade

P.S. - Seiously, you guys do an amazing job. Keep it up!

Aching Body Mandy :) said...

I would like the 4 pm class also. Heck I would love a 1:30 since I pass right by the gym after work. Would save a trip. But at least with a 4pm class I would feel like I still have a evening ahead of me.

sarah said... said...

7pm class would be awesome. I'm planning on coming in tonight!

Angela said...

Who else is doing the Crossfit Challenge? I am thinking about it, i just don't want to be up there alone!

Jenn said...

Angela, so far Sabrina, Mandy and I are planning on signing up for it. Right, Mandy?! You really should, Angela. Dave and Wade are already signed up and there will be plenty of people there to cheer us on.

Angela said...

Ok, I signed up! (You guys better do it too!)

Melanie said...

A 4pm class would be nice. Then I could have the rest of the night with my family.

Anonymous said...

A 4pm class would work great for me.

Post a Comment