**Today's class times: 0600, 0830,0930 and 5pm**

">

400 m Run
10 Deadlifts 225/135
20 Box Jumps 24"
30 Kettlebell Swings 55/35 lb
4o Wall balls 20/14 lb (10'/9' target)
50 m Walking Lunge w/plate overhead
400 m sprint run

Wear warm clothes today to run outside. We will substitute a row for some of you if class sizes are small enough and we have enough rowers available.

-The Zone Classes are tomorrow at 0930 and 6pm. These classes will take place of the wod at that time.

-Many of you have asked what the difference is between the Zone diet and the Paleo Diet. Click here for more information on the Paleo Diet. If you are not ready to commit to a diet yet, we encourage you to eat Paleo, or at least get off the sugar! The Challenge starts next Monday.

~Please pick up your T-shirts at the gym if you ordered one. If you didn't order one there are some available to purchase. They turned out really cool!



"Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake." ~Author Unknown


9 comments:

Melanie said...

The shirts turned out really cute. But my size is a little tight for my liking. Natalie do you happen to have a xxl in the woman's? If not the one I have will work. It will just motivate me more work on my girlish figure.
This workout looks like it is going to be a good one. Thanks for giving all of us a chance to do the workouts even though we are not doing the challenge.

Sarah Gagon said...

This should be good.

Sabrina said...

Wade that is an awesome picture... haha..

Jason said...

I went to the 6a.m. Class this morning was awesome. We had a really big group there with some new people. So it was a good time.

I did the WOD at work so it kind of sucked as far as intensity. That is a good WOD though I think everyone will enjoy it.

Angie K. said...

Hard workout today...can't wait to do it again on Saturday!!!

Mandy :) said...

Okay I am going to try again. For some reason this is not letting me post.....
I really did enjoy this workout. I say it should be a bench mark. Natalie, I am happy that I finally got to be there when you were training. And Vicki I was really happy to see you and also that you are coming back. Welcome Back! Looking forward to the zone class tomorrow. Pen and paper ready.

Sweed said...

I was at the morning class today and it was very busy. I thought Natalie did a great job of not only handling each group starting the wod, but making sure to get around to everyone to check their form and see how they were doing. There were a lot of new people there too and she made sure they were checked on throughout the workout as well. Kudos Natalie.

Deseree said...

Owie Im hurting! Thanks for an awesome workout again! Natalie you rock! I always love to come when your the instructor! Cant wait to get some tips on the zone!

Vicki said...

Thanks Mandy! It is good to see that a lot of you are still there and I have a lot to aspire to. Thanks Natalie for staying late and training those of us that showed up a bit late, most trainers would have been put out. You did a great job of giving everyone plenty of time and working us out!

Post a Comment