9:00 PM

Wednesday 1/6/10

|

"Cindy"
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

OR

"Mary"
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Handstand Push-ups
10 One legged squats, alternating
15 Pull-ups


We are having two classes today to help you learn more about The Zone Diet. These classes will take place of the wods at 0930 and 6pm. We have invited Jill C. to come talk about cooking in The Zone and she has some great recipes to share. Our Challenge starts next Monday! (You can still do the challenge with us even if you don't do the Zone diet)

"I'm not in competition with anybody but myself. My goal is to beat my last performance."

- Celine Dion

9 comments:

Wade Olsen said...

"Cindy" and I haven't seen each other in a very long time. I don't even remember what my last score was. It was probably low, so this will be very nice to kill it this time.

Wade

Deseree said...

Hmmm Cindy or Mary.... which one is nicer? LOL cant wait to do one!

Sabrina said...

I am so mad I missed last night... Now i'm not gonna know what its like for saturday.... :(

Mandy :) said...

Sabrina you should see if they will let you do it tonight. It was a fun one. Deseree, I am with you hmmmmmmmm.See you gals tonight.

Jenn said...

Yeah, I agree with Mandy. You really should do yesterday's wod, Sabrina. I am so glad I did. It was an emotional one! I needed a dry run before doing it for real on Saturday! Now I know more of what to expect and where I need to push harder!

Ben said...

My legs aren't happy with me. I nearly fell down the stairs walking out today. Wasn't expecting them to be so week. Fun one though!

Mandy :) said...

Thanks Cody and Jenn for teaching the class tonight. I am excited for this now and to try these yummy recipes. Also great WOD!!

deseree said...

I cant walk! Gread WOD loved it, first time doing a work out without going to my knees on my push ups! I think ill take the advil before I go to bed this time! :)

Vicki said...

Well I am back and ready to rock and roll {{shudder}} Looking forward to the Zone challenge to help me kick start my weight loss and make my work outs easier on my knees and back. Thanks Cody and Jill for the helpful information...here comes Monday...

Post a Comment