With a continuously running clock do one Clean & Jerk the first minute, two Clean & Jerks the second minute, three Clean & Jerks the third minute... continuing as long as you are able.

Compare to 11/10/09



We saw a lot of you tear your hands yesterday with all those pull-ups. Read these articles to help keep your hands in good shape and prevent blisters and tears.....Hand Care

Tomorrow (Saturday) at 8am is a Basic Movements class. This class is mandatory for all new members who have signed up. Please try to attend if you have not made it to a Basic Movements class yet. We will be teaching the fundamental movements of Crossfit. Let a trainer know if you are unable to attend so we can schedule you for the next class.

4 comments:

JohnsonOhana said...

Where are all the posts today? I tore my hands pretty good yesterday, they are in so much pain. I heard alot of you did the same thing. That workout was awesome it really pushed me hard. Mandy that is awesome you got your pullups isn't it the best feeling? The gym is really coming along. I love the friendships that have been made and the encouragement we all give each other to push harder. I love crossfit. See you tomorrow.

James said...

So today, in our last briefing prior to deploying we were told by our senior enlisted career field manager that Crossfit is the latest "fad" and that it is not an approved Airforce physical fitness program. Oh how the uninitiated are so lost in life.

Mandy :) said...

Yes it is a great feeling. I have been really discouraged about them lately. Cody said to put them in my WOD even if it took longer because it would help with the rhythm. So I did. It was one at a time but I did it. My left hand is tore pretty bad. It has even has a pit. Last night it snagged and wripped the callus off. So I cut the hanging piece. My last one did not hurt or look as bad as this one. lol So I made today a rest day so hopefully it will heal faster. lol Motrin is a gift from God lol

Natalie said...

James..it sounds like you are being deployed soon...good luck and be careful. And keep on Crossfitting!!!! The others are lost in life indeed...:)

Cami, Mandy and all of our awesome Crossfit women... you guys are rocking the pull-ups, keep it up. Cami, I'm still laughing about your story how you woke up in the middle of the night kipping in bed. Too funny! I hope everyone read the articles on hand care, there is some really good information in there. I tore my hand yesterday too...on my last two pullups! GRRRRR! That was a good wod...I was trying my hardest to get as many rounds as Cami and Des in the am. Way to set the bar you two!

Where are all the posts today? Wade, Jim, Dave? We miss your daily musings. :)

Post a Comment