(Sorry, no 0730 class today)

"Tabata Something Else"

Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are pull-ups, the second 8 are push-ups, the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats. There is no rest between exercises.

Post total reps from all 32 intervals to comments.




We have some new foam rollers at the gym which will aide greatly in muscle recovery. Watch this video on the Foam roller. Get in the habit of using them after your wods.

Click here for this week's schedule.



"Pain is not evil, unless it conquers us."
- Charles Kingsley


11 comments:

DaveS said...

Awesome! This was the first CF workout I did. I didn't do the pullups due to no bar available.
I still remember the pain in my legs after 3 intervals of squats.

I can't wait for the fun to begin.

Melanie said...

That was an interesting video on the foam rollers. I'm excited to use them.

Natalie said...

You're going to need them Melanie after tomorrow's wod...hehe....J/K. Tabata's are great. They are a great strength builder and fun to do. Train hard everyone!

Wade Olsen said...

This is going to be a LLLOOONNNGGG week. But the Trainers know best.

Wade

Clark said...

From London, England....not a particularly impressive score, but to keep me honest, my score was 212

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Let me give you all some advice. After a week's vacation, maybe take it a little easy on the first wod back. I dry-heaved 8 times in the lush bathroom downstairs after pushing a bit too hard on squats at the end of a pathetic attempt to get "back in the groove" after my time off. You gotta love it... Tomorrow will be better, I'm sure.
Jim H.

Amanda said...

That workout kicked my butt. I seriously couldn't move afterwards. Although the foam roller hurt like the dickens, it made it a lot easier to move afterwards. My score=280.

Anonymous said...

January Fight Gone Bad: 202
March Fight Gone Bad: 272
Joining Viking CrossFit: Priceless

Natalie said...

Love it Anonymous! :)
Don't worry you guys, you may be sore after today but when aren't you sore? The foam rollers are great too...use them! Great job Clark for doing this on the road.

Anonymous said...

Love the rollers, thank you so much for getting them! My score= 390
T.

Nat said...

How did the night classes do with the Tabata?

Post a Comment