8:50 PM

Monday 4/26/10

|

"Randy"
For time:

75 reps
Power Snatch 75/55

In honor of Randy Simmons, 51, a 27 year LAPD veteran and SWAT team member who was killed February 6 in the line of duty. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Officer Simmons' wife and two children.

Power Snatch [wmv][mov]



Jeremy and Steve will be leaving in the next month for Iraq and Afghanistan. Last week was Steve's last week training. Please post farewell wishes and comments for our 2 other hero's at the gym. Stay stay out there!

Click here for this week's schedule.

6 comments:

Viking Crossfit said...

Come loosen up those legs tomorrow and work on the those snatches, the skill-of-the-month.

Wade Olsen said...

Done this one. It was very fun, but very difficult. This is going to be fun!

T said...

Hey everyone,
I went to Wal-mart to find the foam rollers and couldn't locate them. I went to P.G., are they in AF or Orem?
T.

CJ said...

I've seen them at Target too, in the exercise section. That's where I got mine.

Jenn said...

So I skipped today's wod because I still feel ptetty crappy. I left work early last night because I felt so sick. Instead, I mowed the lawn. For time, of course! I realized how sore my legs are, STILL from last Thursday! I thought I did something wrong, but after reading everyone else's comments I realize everyone who did that wod is in the same boat. It's crazy!

Also, Natalie and/or Jason, I have a customs form for anything that goes into the box for James. It's good to keep a list of items and their estimated cost bc you'll need it for shipping. I'll bring it with me in the morning.

Natalie said...

Sounds good Jenn. And my legs are still sore too...it's ridiculous!

T...It's the Orem Wal-mart that has them, over by the camping/exercise area. Sorry. I've looked for them in the Lindon store too and didn't see them.

Post a Comment