Warm up + Snatch review

21-18-15-12-9-6-3

Front squat
Abmat sit-ups or GHD sit-ups

Compare to 7/13/09


We had a great turn out last Saturday to do "Murph". Phill, Jessica, Amanda, Dave, Des, Blake,Wade, Cody, Trent, and Preston and Jeremy (not pictured.) The "VCF does Murph" video is coming soon!

Click here for this week's schedule.
There will be no 0730 class on Monday and Wednesday. The 6am class will have a rest day on Tuesday instead of Thursday this week. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Crossfit Endurance wods will be posted on Tuesday and Thursdays.



8 comments:

Natalie said...

Hope everyone's legs are not too sore for front squats. I was going to post "Cindy" today for the wod for a joke. Hahahahaha! I think everyone that did Murph on Saturday would have killed me.

Wade Olsen said...

I was surprised because my lats are more sore than my legs are. I think the 100 thrusters earlier in the week made the 300 air squats a piece of cake. Although I still would have protested doing "Cindy" tomorrow.

On another note... I am definitely going to have to work in the CrossFit Endurance and/or some 2-a-Days cause I am hiking Mt. Rainier in July.

Wade

Natalie said...

Where is the sun??????????? Anybody doing something fun for Spring Break?

T said...

Happy Birthday LaRobyn!!!! Hope you are doing something fun tonight!

Mandy :) said...

Happy Birthday LaRobyn!!

Mandy :) said...

Happy Birthday LaRobyn!

Jenn said...

Happy birthday to LaRobyn, who KILLED today's wod!! 21 suites you! I hope you guys have a fun night and safe trip to St. George!

Viking Crossfit said...

Happy Birthday LaRobyn!!! And Happy Belated Birthday to Will from last week.

Post a Comment