8:00 PM

Tuesday 6/1/10

|

Warm-up + practice L-sit on rings

WOD

"Angie"
100 pull-ups
100 push-ups
100 sit-ups
100 squats

Last done 10/13/09



Announcing our new location!

We want to thank all of you for being patient with us as our gym has been going through more growing pains. Our class sizes have been getting larger and our space seems to be getting smaller. We have been looking into locations to move the gym and expand our space. We have loved this location and it seems to be a good middle ground for all of you as far a travel. So we have decided to move into the main level of the building and take over Hansen Mountaineering's store space and they will be moving their store upstairs into our place. This gives us double the amount of space. The move should take place the middle of this month. We are really excited to have more room to accomodate our growing gym.
Thanks to all of you, our Crossfit family is growing and we have a great gym full of great people. Please continue to tell your friends and family about Viking Crossfit. You are all amazing!



Crossfit Endurance:

3+ Hours before or after the gym wod, choose ONE of the Following Sports:

Swim, Bike Run, C2

All Out Efforts.

1min on, 1 min off, 1 min on, 50 sec off, 1 min on, 40 sec off, 1 min on, 30 sec off, 1 min on 20 sec off, 1 min on, 10 sec off, then go back up the ladder until you finish with 1 min on, 50 sec off, 1 min on.

8 comments:

Viking CrossFit said...

A great wod to bring in the new month. :) Bring some tape for your hands for all those pull-ups!

Amanda said...

Ouch! I can feel it already.

Wade Olsen said...

Just to make sure I remember correctly, when you do this one you have to do all 100 reps before you can move to the next exercise, correct?

Wade

Viking Crossfit said...

Yes Wade, you don't partition this wod.

Amanda said...

I'll say it again, Ouch! I'm feeling it now. I even left behind some of my skin to prove how tough I am. It may have taken me forever, but I did it Rx.

Anonymous said...

Jim said...
I did this wod in October when I had only been crossfitting for a few weeks. I did jumping pull-ups and knee push ups back then just to get through it. Did it in 24 minutes. Seven months later I still had to modify ring rows for pull ups (wrist injury) but I did strict push ups this time. My time was one minute worse, however. Ring rows are harder than jumping pull-ups and I did strict push ups instead of knee push ups. It's hard to figure how much I improved because my overall time was worse. But, as always, living through a tough wod without passing out and vomit is a victory in an of itself for me.
Thanks to Cody. BTW- Wade killed it with James and Justus right behind. Fun to watch. Emily did great, as well

Natalie said...

Today I took advantage of a day that both Jason and I have off from work and the gym and we are doing yard work. (Jason and the kids were real thrilled when I told them that's what we were doing all day). We rather be doing Angie! I'm been trying to keep a good lumbar curve as I'm weeding but my back still hurts. :( Don't like yard work so much, me like Crossfit. We are taking a break until the rain stops. Good times.
Good luck everyone, it sounds like you are all doing great!

Jenn said...

I was having weird dreams and woke up to my alarm when it scared the crap out of me, then I turned it off. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why I had to be up at 8:15 this morning, so I turned it off and went back to my weird dreams and not remembering where I was. Next time, Angie!

Post a Comment