8:45 PM

Friday 5/1/09

|

Shoulder Press
3-3-3-3-3

**Sorry no night classes tonight**

How to take care of your hands to avoid tears like this one....
"I've got to hand it to you"
This article is from our friends at CF Virtuosity. This is a 4 part series and it includes hand care as well as how to tape your hands. Great article and definitely worth reading.

Skill for the month of May is Muscle-ups. Some of you are very close to getting a muscle-up. For those of you still working on your strength we will do jumping muscle-ups and knee muscle-ups to get the feel of the movement. We will practice these today in your warm-up. Come get some!

6 comments:

Viking CrossFit said...

You can just click on the article now and it will give you the link!

Natalie said...

The swim class was great! A big thanks to Cody and his dad,Gary, for all their help. Gary was able to watch me swim then help me correct my stroke and breathing pattern, and by tweeking a few other things I was able to improve my technique quite a bit. It helped a lot. My stroke was already looking better by the end of class and I felt much more comfortable in the water. Thanks so much! Now I need to go practice so I can sign up for a Tri-athalon this summer!
Erick and I learned something very important tonight....don't try to swim with your kids goggles. :)

Viking CrossFit said...

Rockey did my emails come through???

cK said...

I had no idea that i wasn't comfortable in the water until Cody pointed out that I wasn't breathing while swimming. I have a lot to work on with the whole swimming thing. It was a great way to work out the soreness that Angie left for me. I hope to see more people at the next swim class. Dave said he would have loved to attend but work got in the way.

Enjoy your Friday and I hope to see you all there tomorrow. Especially Rocky who decided to take two rest days...WTF Rock?

Rockey said...

I hurt my shoulder playing basketball on thursday night. When i woke up this morning i had zero ROM in it so i went back to bed. I will be there in the morning though no worries. :D

Viking CrossFit said...

It sounds like a lot of people were interested in the swim class it just turned out that the day and time didn't work for a lot of you. Keep us posted if you are all interested in another class soon. It was really informative and we learned a lot.

Post a Comment