8:50 PM

Friday 7/31/09

|

~Split Jerks~

**Rest day for 6am class**



Watch this video of Natalie Woolfolk doing snatches and Clean and Jerks. Watch her form on her jerks, we will be teaching you some of these techniques today. Also note how she takes that big breath before any of that weight moves. She is amazing!

***Watch for a Basic Movements class to be posted soon. It will probably be next week sometime. If you have not taken this class yet please post what time would work best for you. Thank you.***

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein

2 comments:

Mandy :) said...

Jason spent a lot of time with us on these. I really loved them. I think they are one of my new favorite things. I came home and practiced with Mel on my deck. I worked on that front toe and bending back leg. Dez was getting underneath them good. Sabrina she is tougher then what she acts. Way to go! And Matt and Kevin were putting up some weight. Angie did awesome to and I hope your head is okay. You now have a crossfit wound. I get them to lol. Thanks Jason for being there with us on a Friday night.

Jason said...

I just want to say everyone did really awesome today. Everyone was really listening sharply and you could tell in their lifts. It was a really great day at the gym and I am impressed how well everyone did.

Post a Comment