8:49 PM

Thursday 7/16/09

|

"Nate"
2 muscle-ups
4 handstand push-ups
8 2-pood kb swings
(In honor of Chief Petty Officer Nate Hardy, who was killed Sunday February 4th during combat operations in Iraq.)

*The 0830 class today is a Basic Movements Class for new members*


~All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~

Mandy loves to deadlift, can you tell?

Here is a great article for the women to read on how strength training will NOT get you big and bulky... Primal Strength Training for Women: Not So Different After All

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Mandy you look great! Your hard work has paid off. You look amazing and your confidence shows each day you walk through that gym door. Way to go girl!
Check out Mandy's picture and testimonial on our testimonial page, it's awesome.

I encourage you all to read the article posted today. It's really good.

Melanie said...

Go Mandy! Looking Hot!!!

Mandy :) said...

Thanks you guys! I have to admit this is my favorite crossfit pic of me. It was good to be back at the gym again. River rafting was soooooo much fun. We can't wait to go back. I felt in better shape this time that's for sure. Todays WOD was a good one. Cody told me to do the 44# KB. I did not think I would be able to do it!! I did 4 modified muscle ups and 4 boxed HSPU. I took it steady since I am once again sick in the middle of the summer and on antibiotics. I got completely through 9 rounds and did not finish doing muscle ups on the 10th round. Looking forward to tomorrow night. I am excited about moving to the new gym. Woohoo!

Jennifer said...

Erick, was this artlce stemmed from our conversation earlier this week:) No, this was a good article, I enjoyed reading it. I'll hit hard as I usually do and maybe add a just a little more weight, there, are you happy Rocky? Anyways, enjoyed my two days off but I'm ready to get back!!

PS I'm happy for you guys that you are moving to a better gym but I won't lie, I'm going to miss the location where we are now. It's just across the street from where I work, how can you beat that?

Post a Comment