9:00 PM

Thursday 10/1/09

|


Hang power cleans 10 reps
50 sit-ups
Hang power cleans 8 reps
40 sit-ups
Hang power cleans 6 reps
30 sit-ups
Hang power cleans 4 reps
20 sit-ups
Hang power cleans 2 reps
10 sit-ups

~All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~

Lot's of good stuff happening at the gym in October!
- Next Monday we will start our Zone diet 2 week challenge with the trainers and clients. Get your shopping done and get ready to start! We will being having a BBQ after the 2 weeks are up for all of those who participate.
-The Skill-of-the-month is Pull-ups. There are several of you who are so close to getting a pull up. So we will refine those skills this month and also work on kipping pull-ups and butterfly pull-ups.
-The end of the month we will be having a "Costume WOD" where everyone can dress up in their Halloween costumes for the wod (or else!).

Kipping Pullup Concepts...[ wmv]

6 comments:

Jason said...

Great class this morning. Everyone really did well. Your abs are going to be tight for this weekend.

JohnsonOhana said...

Loved the workout. My abs are always in need of some work. Everyone did great this morning. Dave your abs are going to be on fire, you rock. Looking forward to resting tomorrow. See ya Saturday.

Natalie said...

Great job today everyone! It was fun to train all the classes and see everyone perform. This wod was a good one to do since everyone's arms, legs and backs are so sore from all the previous wods. It was nice to meet you tonight Bill, hope to see you back again soon.

We have a lot of people signed up for the Zone challenge next week, it's going to be great. All of you who are already on the Zone start posting some tips and favorite snacks, etc. to help all those who are going to be doing the Zone for the first time. Ill post some soon too.

Mandy :) said...

This was a fun work out! I did 75# HPC :) I am excited. Time: 8:54. I know everyone there tonight rocked their times to. Natalie, I just love it when you are their training. And I almost have that Kipping. I kind of almost had one but I broke it up in to two parts. And that was just because I was not going back down until I got up. lol I am going to own it. My goal is in the next week. Jason says I have to get 7 by the dead line.

Natalie said...

Mandy....you are so close to getting that pull-up and you WILL have them down by the end of the month!!!! Great job! Had fun with ya'll tonight :)

hD said...

My abs hurt.

Post a Comment