9:00 PM

Thursday 9/3/09

|

500 meter row
then
Back Squat

5-5-5-5-5

~All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~


Great chin over the bar pull-up Kris!

ALL NEW CLIENTS: (Clients who have signed up and paid)
Please sign up for a Basic Movements class this month. There is one this Saturday at 0800 and Saturday Sept. 19 at 0800. If you cannot make it to either one of these classes please comment on the blog or let one of the trainers know. All new clients need to take this class. It makes the wods a lot easier when you already know the movements and just need a review, rather than having to learn the movement right before the wod. Thanks. Train hard.

7 comments:

Crossfit Bean said...

So my legs are killing me today but I loved the wod...

Crossfit SMOKE (aka Mandy) said...

If you are talking about yesterdays you rocked it. It's still my abs. Legs have not started hurting yet.

Melanie said...

I love crossfit because you don't do the same thing over and over. It is always something different. I love going and getting all the support there. It's what keeps me coming back. It is getting me into shape and feeling great. I am seeing big results thanks to crossfit and the zone. The combination is great!! And with crossfit you can get a workout done fast and still get amazing results. Love it! Crossfit Rocks!!!!

Crossfit Kev (CFK) said...

I'm going to rest today and come in tomorrow. That will give me 3 on 1 off this week because I will be at the Cert Sat and Sun. I can't wait for the Cert I'm so Excited! Good luck on the work out today me and CFB (Crossfit Bean) are going to Strawberry to catch some zone food.

Mandy :) said...

Tonights work out was really good. It was only Mel and I. So we got lots of pointers. It was my first time learning the back squats since the trainer came in. And I loved it! We focused on form. Thank goodness for the row to warm my legs up from yesterday. eeeeek :-x We were taking pics to look at our own form. (plus to brag on facebook) Mel post your amazing PR. Woot Woot. I will be there tomorrow night.

Melanie said...

Today's workout was good. I thought it was going to suck because we did squats 2 days in a row and thought my legs would kill doing it. It turned out that my legs didn't hurt at all during the workout. Last time I did back squats I ended with 75# but today I was able to do 95#. :)

Will said...

Melanie- 20# increase on your PR. Nice, strong work!

Post a Comment