9:00 PM

Friday 10/9/09

|

4 Rounds
400 m run
15 ring dips

~All workout's are scaled to each individual's skill level~



Wastach Crossfit is hosting a 5K Halloween run Saturday, Oct.31 at 9am. The top affiliate team of 3 guys/3 girls will take home a Concept2 rower with a PM3 for their gym. They are also going to be doing prizes for best costumed male and female runner. Here are some details:
When: 9am, Oct 31st
Where: Wasatch Crossfit (283 E Gentile, Layton)
What: 5K run
Cost to Enter: $20/person, includes a t-shirt.

We have a lot of good runners here at Viking, I think we could win this and bring home a new rower for our gym! If anyone is interested, please post tonight in comments or sign up at the gym within the next couple of days. We need 3 girls and 3 guys. If there is enough interest we could form two teams. Who's in??????

4 comments:

CFC said...

Thanks Cody and Viking Crossfit for the WOD! You have a great facility and members!

Jon from CA.

Viking CrossFit said...

Thanks for dropping in Jon!

Anonymous said...

Nat, if you are going up to Layton for the 5K I'll go up. I can be on a team if you need bodies, but I'm a 29 minute 5K'er. You'd definitely want me on a 2nd team. :)

ALC

Jason said...

So I did the WOD today it was great. Now I am a week into Zoning real hard. I have some new resolve. I have lost about 5# and I am finding it easier to eat healthier. Lots of fruits and vegetables. Lots of meat and eggs for protein. I am even more committed this week to eat right, especially knowing everyone else that is doing it also.

Now if you are confused or you are not seeing results or maybe you have been eating too much of the bad stuff give us a call or e-mail us we will definitely help you get back on track.

For those of you that have been her for about a month on a consistent basis it is time to start ramping up the intensity. As you increase intensity your results will increase.

today's WOD

11:45

Post a Comment