9:00 PM

Wednesday 10/7/09

|

*Note: Class times today 0830,0930 and 6pm

AMRAP 20 minutes:
10 Burpee's
10 Overhead squats

~All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~

“Pain is never permanent.”- Saint Teresa of Avila

**Your monthly payments are due today. Please bring your information in for our Auto-withdrawal payment program. If you are waiting to sign up for the checking withdrawal rather than the credit card withdrawal, please bring your payment in for the month until we can sign you up next month. Thank you!

**Zone tip of the day- Make sure to eat within 30 minutes after waking in the am. Also, eat a Zone snack or meal after your workout.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I have pulled my hamstrings on both legs really bad. It hurts my legs no matter what I'm doing. I finally had to take a lortab to take some of the pain away. Does anyone have any suggestions on helping them feel better.

Anonymous said...

What a kick a$$ work out today, I love these types of workouts!!!

Viking CrossFit said...

Melanie- I'm sure you haven't pulled your hamstrings....I bet they are just REALLY sore! Jason and I have been walking funny all day! Rest, Stretch and do an ice massage. One way you can do that is freeze water in a paper cup, when it's frozen peel away the top the the cup then rub your legs with the ice. Tomorrow you may want to do heat. STRETCH 3-4 times a day! Keep us posted on how your doing.

Natalie said...

P.S. Anonymous I'm glad you liked the wod. It was awesome when I walked into the gym tonight right after everyone finished the wod and everyone was laid out on the ground and DRIPPING sweat! You all worked so hard tonight!

Post a Comment