8:42 PM

Thursday 12/3/09

|

Shoulder Press
3-3-3-3-3


Nice deadlift Sabrina!

We have had a few of you sign up for the Utah CF Winter Challenge but would like to see a lot more of you. It will be a great experience and it's all for fun. We need some ladies to sign up too! There is a limit on the number of people that can sign up, so make sure to sign up within the next 2 weeks. Utah Winter Fitness Challenge....Jan.9, 2010

Christmas party Friday night at 6:30 pm. Come see who is the winner of the October Zone challenge!

“Strength is earned.” -Dutch Lowy

9 comments:

Viking CrossFit said...

Great pic Sabrina! Hey, how come no one is posting much any more??? We like Wade's posts...keeping on posting everyone.

Sabrina said...

Umm WOW!!! Double chin.. hahaha

Wade Olsen said...

I am kind of bummed today. I've been feeling sick since yesterday afternoon and this morning I had a sore throat so I'm going to have to take today off. Hopefully I'm ready to go tomorrow.

Have a good workout everybody!

Wade

DaveS said...

Get ready for Saturday Wade. The Lumberjack 20 looks like it'll be an epic struggle.

Anonymous said...

This wod is right up my ally! I need some SERIOUS shoulder definition! I'll be in tonight ready to bust it:)

Peace.

Sarah

Mandy :) said...

Sarah my friend!! I hope you are gonna be there at 5 so I can see ya. I've missed ya girl!!!!!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

I started feeling sick yesterday so I wasn't able to make it this morning. I am hoping I am recoved by Saturday to do the Lumberjack workout.
Corey

Mandy :) said...

I am glad I went in tonight even though I felt like crap and I now have an ear infection. Can't kick this cold. Anyway, I did yesterdays WOD. At first I was only going to do the 5 rounds. But mentally I knew I had to do all 10 and I did. My legs and arms are so tired. I like the way Cody taught me how to do my HSPU. My arms were shaking but it felt oh so good. :)Looking forward to partying tomorrow night. Boo ya!

Viking CrossFit said...

Mandy, Wade, and Corey....get better soon!

Post a Comment