9:00 PM

Wednesday 12/23/09

|

"THE GRINCH"

25 Jumping squats
25 Burpees
10 Deadlifts
25 Jumping Squats
25 Burpess
10 Deadlifts
25 Jumping squats
25 Burpees
10 Deadlifts











And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ~Dr. Seuss


5 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! What a leg burner this wod was. Awesome.
Everyone really pushed hard this am. Great job.

Due to popular demand...there will be a 6am class tomorrow. Have fun!

Mandy said...

Holy Grinch! I thought you guys loved us.... I have to do this at home tonight. So Will is gonna do it with me. I decided to get on the main site to watch a video on it to see what this front squat thing was. It is not what I thought. You have to use weight. I am not feeling the love lol. But excited to go do it. By the way I did last night work out at home to. I don't know if it was because of the work out the night before but the TGU were harder then usual. I usually love those. I did like 20# and it seemed like 50#.lol I promise next month I will be coming in more. It's just this month has been SOOO crazy. Good Luck everyone with the Grinch!

Natalie said...

Mandy you silly...they're not "weighted" jumping squats! No wonder you and Will were rolling on the floor after! hahahaha. Good job!

Melanie said...

I did the workout at home also and I did weighted jumping squats too. lol It takes a lot out of you doing it with weights.

Mandy :) said...

For the record I looked up jumping squats on crossfit main. And that is what there video showed. But hey I think everyone should do this one again with the weight. Hee Hee I can see why it is Grinch. You hate it at first but when you are done you love it. I did 95# dead lift and around 10# jumping squat(all we had). Time 16:47. I usually don't feel the pain until next day...but oh boy I am already feeling it. Will did 45# jumping squat and 185# Deadlift. Time 13:27.

Post a Comment