8:00 PM

Wednesday 12/30/09

|

**THE 6AM CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELED TODAY. There will be a 6AM class on Thursday instead and we have added a 10am class on New Year's Day. Sorry for any inconvenience**

30 muscle -ups for time

or

50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Box Jumps
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Box Jumps
5o Sit-ups
50 Push-ups
50 Sit-ups
50 Push-ups









LaRobyn resuscitating John after a wod :)

BASIC MOVEMENTS CLASS THIS SATURDAY AT 10 AM. THIS CLASS IS FOR ALL NEW CLIENTS. IF YOU HAVE NOT ATTENDED THIS CLASS PLEASE TRY TO BE THERE.

The Only Time It's Okay to Post Pictures of Your Girlfriend on the Internet.....READ HERE (courtesy of Crossfit Southbay)

6 comments:

Natalie said...

My arms are so sore! It was hard to drive home this am after the wod. This afternoon my boys and I went sledding on the hill in our backyard. Then we made a snow ramp and I got out my snowboard and practiced some jumps. Now I'm really sore, everywhere. Good Times. I'm loving the holiday week. Hope you're all having a good time too. :)

Jenn said...

I hit two milestones today. I did Diane this am and was able to do HSPU using abmats on the wall. Then did today's WOD this evening and was able to do all my box jumps on the 24 in. box! Two WOD's in one day, whew! I guess you could count that as a third milestone! CF Challenge, BRING IT!!

Jason said...

30 muscle-ups 6:18 my arms are killing me. It has been a long time since I have done them and it showed in how my arms felt.

However, I saw a lot of guys working on muscle-ups and they are so close. That is a huge benchmark and I am sure within the next couple of weeks you will be doing them.

We had a lot of new people in today so thank you to all of our members for making the first timers feel welcome.

We really have the greatest members out there. Quality people.

Ben said...

My first day, I did a scaled down version of the WOD, but I think I killed my arms and I haven't stopped coughing since.

Lots of fun.

Wade Olsen said...

Very frustrating day. I have been feeling off all day, was weak on the WOD and I couldn’t get those @#$%&*! muscle-ups. Time to sleep, regroup and hit it hard tomorrow.

Wade

Natalie said...

Welcome Ben! Don't worry, you won't always be this sore. The first couple of weeks training with us we are assesing your skill level and scaling the wods accordingly. We try to make it so you get a good workout and not too sore the next day. I heard you did great tonight. Thanks for dropping in.
Great job today everyone!

Post a Comment