8:48 PM

Friday 1/15/10

Elizabeth
21-15-9
Squat cleans
Ring Dips

~All workouts are scaled to each individual's skill level~

Dave pushing through the last wod at the Challenge.

"Stupid ROM (Range-of-motion) and technique. I’d be a whole lot faster without it"...In CrossFit we progress in this order: Mechanics, Consistency, and then Intensity. By following this progression you will fully benefit from what CrossFit has to offer! Read more here from our friends at MSB Crossfit.

It's not to late to weigh in for the Zone Challenge! Weigh in today with a trainer.


"More die in the United States of too much food than of too little." ~John Kenneth Galbraith, The Affluent Society

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I did this wod earlier tonight= 15:03. It wasn't pretty. I'm looking forward to my rest day tomorrow. (If you call getting up at 5am and working a 13 hour shift in the newborn intensive care unit a rest day :)
Have a great workout everyone!

DaveS said...

This workout was exactly what I expected in that they were less than pleasant. The squat cleans are definitely a challenge and the dips were only hard because I was trying to catch my breath.

It was crazy this morning, everyone seemed to fly through this workout. Clark was saying something about swapping the dips for muscle ups. I don't know what he ate last night to bring that thought out.

Thanks for all the support during the WOD.

JohnsonOhana said...

thanks dave for that post. We truly are a crazy bunch. That workout was brutal. I did 65 pounds squat cleans and assisted ring dips. The squat cleans were exhausting. I guess the next challenge is getting through the first weekend on the zone. I am really motivated but weekends are hard.

Melanie said...

Today's workout was a tough one. The zone diet is going very well for me. I have only lost 1 pound so far but hopefully it will be more soon. My new viking shirt feels a little looser to me though.

Anonymous said...

Chantel
I did 20lb medicine ball squats and modified dips. It was a fun challenge. I look forward to mondays wod.

Post a Comment