Muscle-up practice/ Handstand push-up(skill of the month)

WOD

2 minute push press
1 minute rest
2 minute burpees
1 minute rest
2 minute pull-ups
1 minute rest
2 minute double-unders/ tuck jumps

Total your reps




What do you want? What do you want bad enough to go through pain and possible failure to try and get to? Do you want something that is worth suffering for, until it gets easier? Maybe the really, really hard changes are the ones that will bring the greatest positive outcomes to your life. I don’t know. That will be for you and I to find out. . . if we so choose
......Read more of this great motivational article here.

Utah/Nevada Sectionals Feb 27-28

7 comments:

Viking Crossfit said...

We made a couple of changes since this posted...if you thought you saw thrusters in the wod, well, they are gone. ;) (Trust us on this one.) Also, there is now a direct link to that cool article we wanted you to read. Train hard.

Anonymous said...

What!? No thrusters!?
Forget it, then...
Jim (a "disappointed" Jim)

Anonymous said...

loved the article..... not only for croosfit but for everything else.

i wonder what is in store for us, if thrusters are not there anymore and you didn't dare to post the new wod..... aghhhhhh!

DaveS said...

I really liked this WOD. To me this was 4 different sprints that were a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey. Jim, again.
Ok, earlier I stated that I was disappointed that thrusters were replaced with push presses. Having done the wod I think it's safe to say I'm "disappointed no more". BTW- If you want to extend your life just do burpees. 2 minutes feels like a week and a half...
Great work to everyone at the 4 o'clock session. John, LaRobyn, Chantel, Preston, Jen and James. So much inspiration around, it's hard to get down on yourself. Thanks Cody for another great torture session. It's interesting that now I watch the clock at night for the 9 o'clock hour to arrive to see what evil awaits for us on the morrow. It was great to see James there today. Heros walk among us...

Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot Des was there, too. Great job on her part, as well.
Jim

Jason said...

Great comments Jim what you say is very true. I wish I was there when Forest Service James was there then I could find out how he liked his movie last night.

Well I just finished the WOD and it kicked my butt. Ok that first burpee after the push presses really felt like I had nothing in my arms. I enjoyed the WOD though. It just isn't the same as doing it with others and having a trainer pick you apart. We will see you tomorrow I promise it will be a good one.

Post a Comment