21-15-9
One arm snatches (each arm)
42-30-18
Double unders



The look on Justus' face says it all! Justus is new here at Viking CF and he has been hitting the wod's hard. He does competitive sport Karate and also owns a Karate studio in Lindon. His wife Katrina just signed up this week too. Welcome Justus and Katrina!

We have added a Basic Movements class tomorrow morning at 0800. This class is for all new clients who need to learn the fundamental movements of Crossfit. Please try to attend.

What is a Firebreather?

"When a 95 pound bar is sitting at the top of your chest, cutting of your ability to upload oxygen, and you make the decision to keep doing thrusters even though you almost passed out 10 seconds ago....YOU ARE A FIREBREATHER.
When you jump on the pull-up bar without taking a "recovery drink" after running 400m and doing 21 Kettlebell swings, even though it feels like your heart is going to explode, your knees are shaking, and you've lost your peripheral vision...YOU ARE A FIREBREATHER."

...Read more here. (courtesy of Crossfit Alexandria)


8 comments:

Natalie said...

Ok ladies...before I post the acutal date of our ladies night out I wanted to see if April 2 works for most of you. It's the Friday before Easter and Spring Break, (next Friday). Let me know.

T said...

Yes! And I will be wearing my "Edward" button pin thank you very much!

Mandy :) said...

Yes, Natalie!! It works for me. I am sorry I did not text you back. It has been soooo crazy!!! I completely forgot!

Anonymous said...

Shakira goes crazy when she sees Edward!

Melanie said...

Next Friday should work for me too. :)

Will said...

Blah blah blah, edward blah blah blah. Lets see Edward deal with his little sweetie, four kids, a honey-do list and a couple of jobs to boot. See how romantic he is then. Rich lazy bloodsucker!

Wade Olsen said...

Isn't Edward and Jacob both is high school??? I know Edward really a hundred zillion years old, but he still goes to high school.

I'm not sayin'... I'm just sayin'...

Wade

Melanie said...

Nice one Will! LOL It's just fun to have a girls night out.

Post a Comment