**Class times today- 0830,0930 and 5pm**
3 Rounds for time:
500 m Row
15 Ball cleans
20 Knees-to-elbows

~All workout's are scaled to each individual's skill level~

Angela got 2 pull-ups in a row last week! Congrats Angela, that is a huge accomplishment! You have all done great on your pull-ups this month and so many of you are so close to getting your first strict or kipping pull-up. Keep it up!

**Friday and Saturday will be Halloween wods....don't forgot to wear a costume to the gym....or else!**

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm comin' back baby!! Can't wait to do this wod....me and the row are tight!

Sarah

Melanie said...

Congratulations on your pullups Mandy! Keep up the awesome work.

Natalie said...

I know Jess and Mandy having been doing some pull-ups too! I just need to get some pix of them!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

This wod almost killed me...insane!!! YIKES!!! I'll be there in the morning :)

Jennifer said...

Today's WOD was great, except for the rows... Next time, heavier med ball!

Jason said...

We had some really good classes today everyone was a good sport about waiting on the rowers I am sure a lot of you liked the rest. This WOD really worked everyone hard. We will try and keep them coming. We missed a lot of people today. Come back tomorrow, Saturday, or Monday and I promise I won't make you do Fran.

Wade Olsen said...

I "bonked" big time going into the 3rd round, definitely not good. But I'll do better next time. Thanks VCF for the kick butt WOD!

Wade

Sabrina said...

So, yesterday's wod was alot more harder then I thought it would be...Going from rowing to the med ball cleans kicked my butt...

Post a Comment