9:00 PM

Thursday 4/15/10

|

Warm up + snatch practice

Deadlift

3-3-3-3-3



Clark and Amanda doing some awesome handstands in Belize!

Crossfit Endurance:

Choose ONE Of the following Sports then do:

Swim, Bike, Run, C2

9x1min On, 1 min Off

Hold distances as consistent as possible, Bike and Run, do this as an out and back. C2/ swim measure meters.

Foul if you go over or under your 1st round distance. RPE of no less than 16. (RPE= Rate of perceived exertion. See RPE scale here.)

Foul= 2 min of max rep push ups.

**REMEMBER= Most of you will need to scale the CF endurance wods. If the Fouls and RPE is too confusing, just do the wod and don't worry about the fouls.

11 comments:

Ben said...

Didn't make it to Wednesday's workout, but I ran Tuesday's Endurance WOD instead. I had to scale down to 25 minutes total, but I did it. Then took a long, freezing cold shower.

Ben

Viking Crossfit said...

Great job Ben!

T said...

I am so jealous Amanda! Looks like you had a blast!

Clark said...

Belize was awesome! Can we go back now?

The Hilton's facilities are not bad. I just practiced my snatches and did the deadlifts. I really struggle with converting kg to pounds (despite the fact that I know it's 2.2 lbs to a kg), I lifted 232lbs in my last round and that's okay. At least I did something...

Melanie said...

Tonight I did 1 rep x5 instead on deadlifts. I got a PR tonight. I deadlifted 200 lbs. Thanks Will for helping me get my 200! That was my goal.

Melanie said...

You did awesome tonight Lina! Your name should be Wonder Woman instead of Shakira.

JohnsonOhana said...

I ended up doing "Nate" today since I rested yesterday. Cody told me to do 53 pound kettle bells but I thought no way. I was able to to do it and I did 13 rounds. I love crossfit. Thanks Cody for the push it really made me realize the progress I have made and what I am capable of.

Natalie said...

Great job Cami! Way to go for trying the heavier kettlebell and then totally killing the wod too! You have been making incredible progress lately, keep it up! Congrats Mel on your PR...the big 200 lb DL. Awesome!

Melanie said...

That is so cool Cami! I love it when they push you because you end up doing more than you think you can do.

Kathy said...

I did Thursdays endurance workout, not real easy on a treadmill.

Viking Crossfit said...

Good job Kathy! It's always a little different on a treadmill but still a good workout.

Post a Comment